ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
IdealMe is an evidence-based program that gives individuals the skills they need to discover their self-worth, confidence and awareness of strengths and weaknesses. It helps to increase emotional, cognitive and social competencies. IdealMe offers the highest return on your investment. It is covered by workplace benefits and can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your business and your employees.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for professionals to improve their well-being, boost performance and maintain healthy balance between work and family life.
This workshop focuses on the following key areas that are critical for continued success:
- Self-Awareness: understanding of your strengths and limitations and consistent desire for self- improvement.
- Social-Awareness: capacity to interact with others in a way that shows respect for their ideas and behaviors, recognize your impact on them, and use cooperation and tolerance in social situations.
- Interpersonal Skill Development: Effectively adapt your behaviours and attitudes to be able to connect with people of different styles and cultures.
- Communication Skills: How to communicate with diplomacy and tact.
- Creative Thinking: develop effective learning and problem-solving skills.
- Cognitive Competencies: attention and working memory skills training (additional fee).
During the program you will learn how to:
- Recognize and use your strengths to overcome weaknesses.
- Improve your relationships through better communication.
- Maximize your ability to effectively learn and apply your knowledge in any situation.
- Recognize and isolate obstacles that inhibit you from achieving your full potential.
- Develop a positive thinking style.
- Maximize your efficiency without compromising your happiness and contentment.
- Be more likable and respected.
- Appear to be more confident.
- Cope with criticism and negative emotions in a diplomatic and tactful way.
- Instantly feel better.
This interactive workshop will help you to see yourself as others see you. You will participate in various activities such as role-playing, discussions, brainstorming, mindfulness, games and self-improvement through creative expressions.
- We will evaluate your strengths and weaknesses in order to help you understand how to develop a positive attitude in important aspects of your life.
- We will help you to enhance your existing strengths and maximize your qualities and abilities to achieve everlasting success.
- You will learn assertiveness techniques that will help you react to unexpected and stressful situations.
- You will practice recognizing and regulating your feelings, solve problems in a constructive way and improve your self-advocacy skills.
- You will increase effectiveness of acquiring new knowledge and information from all sources of communication, such as electronic media, books, inter- and intrapersonal experiences.
- You will develop perceptual data-mining, by proper and effective filtering of the relevant content from the abundance of information.
- You will enhance and maintain your skills by the use of innovative technologies such as AI and VR.
FEE: FREE OF CHARGE OR MAKE A DONATION
For the price of lunch, you can contribute to our campaign. If you choose to become a monthly donor, you are helping ensure the important work will continue from the IdealMe Enrichment Foundation. Please donate. Anything counts. Thank You!
IdealMe can be facilitated onsite at your facility, or at our location: 220 Burnhamthorpe Road West , Mississauga, ON L5B 4N4
ENRICHMENT PROGRAM FACILITATOR
Dr. Ewa J. Antczak, C.Psych., IdealMe Founder
Founder of the IdealMe Program. School psychologist with many years of experience. She is an author of several research papers, books and articles that are related to leadership and attitude change. She has presented at many conferences, professional development sessions, workshops and training for youth, their parents and other professionals. Dr. Ewa J. Antczak is a member of the Section on Psychology in Education (SecPe). She is a member of the Learning Disability Intensive Support Programing Committee, Learning Disability Programming Recommendations Committee, and as well as on the Alternative Curriculum and Assistive Technology Committees at TCDSB. Dr. Antczak developed and implements the IdealMe program for youth and she was nominated for the Mary Neville Award for her contributions to child and youth mental health in the areas of prevention and early intervention.
What Our Attendees Say
I've worked with Dr. Antczak when she's helped children of my family law clients. She's a consummate professional and her assistance and connection with the children involved was invaluable! What an informative and enlightening segment - thank you to both of you. Stay safe, healthy and positive!
I attended IdealMe for Parents and I highly recommend for everyone, not only the parents. Fantastic workshop organized by Dr. Ewa Antaczak where I have learned about kids behaviors and also about myself.
I attended the IdealMe Parent session entitled "How to raise successful children" and absolutely recommend it to any parent, caregiver and anyone working with children. Attending the workshop provided me with a greater perspective and understanding of childhood development and key factors in raising successful children. I recommend this program anyone, it is so great!
I’d like to recommend CORE Centre Dr. Ewa J. Antczak & Associates’s workshop to all parents. I attended one of them on May 25th. Dr. Ewa J. Antczak’s presentation about positive parenting was very informative. Interesting discussions with real-life examples, questions and answers followed it after final, motivational video. Worth to take part in the next session!
IdealMe program is the best! I learned to use common sense and use good manners all the time.
The most important thing I learned from the IdealMe program, is how to make a good first impression. When I smile and shake peoples hands, I feel that they like me more and they respect me.
During the IdealMe program, I learned about my strengths and weaknesses. Now I can accept myself as a person and be proud of myself. It really changed me... Thanks.
I learned how to be friendly, likeable and how to deal with my emotions. Thank you guys...
I Love IdealMe. It was so much fun!
Daniel really loved the IdealMe program. He wants to do it again soon.
My daughter came home very happy from the IdealMe program. She was motivated and inspired by all speeches and presentations.
Max says it was awesome, I wish I had such opportunity to learn about overcoming my own fears and extending my comfort zone when I was a shy teenage girl... would have been easier back then!